Customer has the right before ordering to negotiate any provisions of the agreement with the Seller, including changing registration following regulations. Negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller (Erazm Bartosz Rakocy, ul. Sadowa 22, 62-002 Suchy Las). In the case of the resignation by the customer from possibility conclusion of the contract through individual negotiations shall apply the following rules and applicable laws.
1. FOOTURISTA.COM Shop is owned by:
Erazm Bartosz Rakocy
ul. Sadowa 22
62-002 Suchy Las
NIP: 7773124802 , REGON: 301966149 ,
BANK ACCOUNT: PL30 1020 4027 0000 1602 1346 8725
then called Seller
2. Buyer may be an adult person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, then called "Customer".
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day
4. Agreement occurs at the moment of order by the Customer. Realization of orders payable on delivery follows immediately and orders paid by bank transfer or via electronic payment system after posted the Client’s payment to the Seller’s account.
5. Purchased goods with selected by Customer sales document (invoice / receipt / bill) is sent to the Customer by chosen messenger to the address specified by the Customer in order form.
6. The Seller is responsible for two years from the date of purchase in the event of non-conformity in accordance with Art. 10 of specific conditions of consumer sale Act dated 27 July 2002 and other relevant legislations.
7. In the case of non-conformity, a letter stating the non-compliance and expectations on how to settle the obligation, should be sent to the Seller.
8. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered
by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you
any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the
goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model cancellation form
To FOOTURISTA firstname.lastname@example.org:
I / We[*] hereby give notice that I / We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following
goods [*]/for the supply of the following service[*],
Ordered on [*] / received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper).
[*] Delete as appropriate.
9. All prices quoted by the Seller are denominated in polish currency and are gross prices (includes VAT). Prices of goods do not include shipping cost, which is defined in the price list of delivery.
10. The Seller is obliged to protect personal data in accordance with Protection of Personal Data Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883.) and Electronic Services Act (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204). When ordering The Customer giving your personal data to the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in the purpose of order’s realization. The Customer has at any moment the possibility to access, modify, update, or delete your personal data.
11. None of provisions of these Regulations is not intended to affect the rights of the Customer. It can’t also be interpreted in this way, as in the case of non-compliance of any part od regulations with applicable law the Seller declares unconditional surrender and use of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
12. About changes to the Regulations and their ranges the registered Customers will be notified by e-mail (to the indicated when registering or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new regulations.
Changes will be introduced in order to adapt regulations to the law in force.
13. The Seller provides to the Customer the correctness of the operation of the online store with the following browsers: IE version 7 or upgrade, Firefox version 3 or upgrade, Opera version 9 or upgrade, Chrome version 10 or upgrade, Safari with the latest versions of Java and Flash, on screens with horizontal resolution over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation and functionality of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari can affect to the correct display of the online store, so in order to obtain full functionality FOOTURISTA.COM store, must them all off.
14. In cases not covered by these regulations are used applicable laws. Disputes will be adjudicated by the competent local and factual court of law.